Canon EOS-m and Panasonic LX7 and FZ200 stock status pages launched
As we (im)patiently await the release of the latest new cameras, we have launched some new stock status pages to keep track of them. First up, it is a new stock status page tracking the Canon EOS-m mirrorless system (the EOS-M w/22mm kit, the two lenses, the all-important lens mount adapter, and the 90EX flash). Next up, it is the new Lumix power duo, the Panasonic LX7 and FZ200 stock status page. The FZ200 superzoom, as you may recall recalling, has a crazy f2.8 constant aperture throughout.
We also re-prioritized the Stock Status pages. The Canon T4i/650D and the Nikon D3200 were moved to the "Infrequently Updated" list. However, we will keep an eye out for the red D3200 since it continues to be hard to find. Meanwhile, the Nikon D700 stubbornly refuses to be moved...
Some tips on how to make the most of the Stock Status pages:
1. the Stock Status home page has a table showing all the cameras tracked. The "Frequently Updated" list is updated more frequently than the "Infrequently Updated" list. These are not set in stone - market forces determine the movements
2. At the top of every Stock Status page, you will see a black menu bar with links to the hot cameras du jour. The rest of them can be found under the "More Cameras" menu option.
3. In the right sidebar of every Stock Status page, there are two lists of cameras, the Frequently Updated and the Infrequently Updated.
4. All of the stock status pages have a "Latest Update" date. This is the last time we updated the page with the latest situation. However, you don't have to wait for us - you can use the various links there as a jumping point to check at your favorite retailers
5. Your purchases through the Stock Status pages are a great way to help support this blog - assuming you find it interesting/useful/etc/etc