Win a dream Yellowstone Photo Expedition with boatload of new Canon Gear (7D, four lenses, flash, etc)
You have a chance to win a gear-loaded photo expedition to the Yellowstone National Park, courtesy of Canon and Amazon.com. Entering is easy, all you have to do is create, add-to or share an Amazon.com Wishlist. Winning of course is not easy as many many people will be submitting. No purchase is necessary! You must enter before the end of day November 15, 2009!
The prize is overloaded, and we are under-exaggerating (not a real word)! You win these prizes:
The Photo Expedition Prize
Free all-expenses-paid two-day trip to Yellowstone (Bozeman, Montana) for two people. The winner gets a private lesson from Canon Exploder of Light Adam Jones (what does the winner's guest do?). The Expedition takes place in June/July 2010 on a mutually agreed date. You can take an adult of your choice or a children (South Park ruined the English language forever!) if you are the parent or legal guardian of that children.
The Canon Gear Prize
1. Canon 7D body only
2. Canon 100mm f2.8 hybrid IS - yes, the new macro lens
3. Canon 70-200mm f4 LISUSM - not to get greedy, but why not f2.8? :-)
4. Canon 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 LISUSM
5. Canon EF-S 15-85mm - 7D is an APS-C camera after all
6. Canon 580EX II Speedlite
7. lens hoods for the 100mm macro and 15-85 EF-S IS
8. Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag
9. Canon Deluxe 200 Tripod
10. Yellowstone Treasures - a travel companion book
* estimated value of prize around $19,000
*. See the Amazon Sweepstakes website for complete rules, terms and conditions, and details!
We do not know if there will be a Canon Loyalty Test - but it would be very interesting if a Nikon die-hard won this and showed up at Yellowstone dressed in Nikon gear head to toe ;-) We are not suggesting that someone does this and takes pictures of the shock-and-awe on the Canon marketing and PR people's faces. We are NOT :) It would be ungratefully rude!