Early results from the Blog Referendum (voting ends on Sunday night)
The most popular vote is the ordering of the camera (diaries) at the top of the blog, where the Nikon D700 has now jumped ahead of the 5D Mark II by a very slim margin. Next we have the Panasonic G1 and LX3 duo, followed by the D90 and D3x duo. As you can see, this is a very different order from the one we currently have. The cameras will be re-ordered on Monday after the voting freezes! This is an open ended vote, so be sure to lobby your friends to vote for your favorite camera or brand.
Among the other "Blog Measures" we have the following results so far:
- a very thin majority wants the blog color to remain as is (mellow-green)
- the Split-the-Blog vote is winning by a very thin margin, but it needs 2/3rds of the vote to pass - it is a major change - the blog equivalent of a constitutional amendment
- a decisive majority (60%+) wants us to create a SuperFeed that includes updates from all the noisy blogs (this in addition to the individual feeds - not instead of)
- a thin majority supports mixing up "singular" and "plural" in sentences
- if you haven't voted, be sure to vote - we blog, you decide!