Photokina Week: Olympus, Fuji, Nikon, Pentax, Leica (sticky)
- Leica: New Leica S2 37mp DSLR + 9 lenses... Leica R10 confirmed.
- Adobe: New Adobe Photoshop CS4 software announced (pre-order)
- Sigma: French magazine leaks SD15 and DP2
- Olympus: New 4/3rds DSLR prototype, and working on Micro 4/3rds products.
- Fuji: New SuperCCD EXR and Finepix Real 3D (twin-lens), first cameras in Spring 2009
- Pentax: The leaked products are official, the K-m will be also called "K2000" (Amazon).
- Nikon: New Nikon 50mm f1.4 G prime lens.
- Samsung: New superzoom 24-240mm compact, the HZ1 (10x zoom)